Ban appeal.

ManoloFanboy

Ban appeal.

Post by ManoloFanboy » 04.02.2017 15:38

Hello, i'm ManoloFanboy, 2 days ago I saw that iw4 was updated and that I could play without that matchmaking bull shit, so I took 4 hours to just download the torrent file of mw2, after i finished, had to download the rocket v2 launcher so I could play online, it was all good, noticed the custom added weapons ( which i really liked), after creating class decided to enter a server, everything seemed pretty normal, but as in ps3 i noticed a lot of hackers, ( a fucking ton of them ) in my team and in the enemy team, so i was really spoiled at that point because the no hacker promise wasn't accomplished, anyways, i ended up like 59 - 10 and got called hacker several times by another hackers, but i didn't care i mean, if they aren't banned anyways? So i had to turn off pc. The point is that i wanted to play some more for today and, got nothing but deathstreaks, i got really fucking annoyed so i tried quitting but got a blue screen of death, i left the pc for half and hour and returned, wanted to play mw2 again for some reason, i entered and it took a lot longer than usual downloading, then when i got ingame it quit the match itself just to get an error, i tried entering again at the same server and it said something about a ticket and restarting the game so i did it, for my surprise it said i was banned, without a reason. Never used any hack in the game or strange file, i though it might be a bug and i created another account, but i still was banned. Sorry for this being too long and for maybe not posting it in the right topic, i saw no "ban appeal" one. Thanks for your time. - ManoloFanboy.

KarthagozZ

Re: Ban appeal.

Post by KarthagozZ » 04.02.2017 16:09

STOP HACKING!!!
Hackers fuc* all games!
If you want to use Hacks play SinglePlayer Mode!

ManoloFanboy

Post by ManoloFanboy » 04.02.2017 16:39

That's the point, i hacked nothing.

[4P]Ghost

Post by [4P]Ghost » 04.02.2017 17:07

ManoloFanboy wrote:
04.02.2017 15:38
Hello, i'm ManoloFanboy, 2 days ago I saw that iw4 was updated and that I could play without that matchmaking bull shit, so I took 4 hours to just download the torrent file of mw2, after i finished, had to download the rocket v2 launcher so I could play online, it was all good, noticed the custom added weapons ( which i really liked), after creating class decided to enter a server, everything seemed pretty normal, but as in ps3 i noticed a lot of hackers, ( a fucking ton of them ) in my team and in the enemy team, so i was really spoiled at that point because the no hacker promise wasn't accomplished, anyways, i ended up like 59 - 10 and got called hacker several times by another hackers, but i didn't care i mean, if they aren't banned anyways? So i had to turn off pc. The point is that i wanted to play some more for today and, got nothing but deathstreaks, i got really fucking annoyed so i tried quitting but got a blue screen of death, i left the pc for half and hour and returned, wanted to play mw2 again for some reason, i entered and it took a lot longer than usual downloading, then when i got ingame it quit the match itself just to get an error, i tried entering again at the same server and it said something about a ticket and restarting the game so i did it, for my surprise it said i was banned, without a reason. Never used any hack in the game or strange file, i though it might be a bug and i created another account, but i still was banned. Sorry for this being too long and for maybe not posting it in the right topic, i saw no "ban appeal" one. Thanks for your time. - ManoloFanboy.
Hi and here we support only Iw4x not V2 ;)